Friday, November 14, 2008

I am going to give it a try!!

So I have decided to do this whole blogging thing. It seems as though people love blogging so I thought I would just go on ahead and give it a try. I cannot promise that my blog will be interesting, but this is my life and I love it.
Currently I am procrastinating a little at work this morning. I know I shouldn't be, but I needed a little break this morning. I have been a little overwhelmed this week. I actually got a new job within the company that came with a raise (woo hoo). So I have been trying to do my job as well as train for the new one. A bit of information overload, but I think I am going to enjoy the new job. :)
I went to cake class last night for my Wilton course 2. We worked with color flow and royal icing and made several types of flowers. I am really enjoying these classes and have started to make some cakes for my friends so hopefully they are paying off. I have always loved to bake and now I am getting into the whole decorating part of it. I will post some pics soon of my cakes that I made for course 1. Let me know if you ever want me to make a cake for you, I would love to do it.
Well I think that I have procrastinated enough this morning, but I will post again soon with some pics and what not. Love to you all!!

2 comments:

Commander Pest Admin said...

I love your blog!!! yay! I will definitely link yours to mine now! Cant wait to see ya tomorrow!!! much love.

Megan said...

Yay for new blogs!