Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Year

I know it has been awhile, I am sorry. My computer at home is not functioning too well so I am hoping once we get it cleaned up I will be able to post pics from Christmas and what not. I dont have much time now since I am blogging at work (taking a quick break), but I just wanted to say that one of my New Year's Resolution is to try and keep up with this thing, haha. I know everyone has new year resolutions so I thought I would post mine so I can have them up here and hopefully I can stick to them.

1. Keep up with my blog more often

2. Get into a routine of going to the gym instead of paying the monthly fee for no reason :)

3. Adam and I are going to buckle down with our saving and start looking for a house

4. I need to keep up with my daily devotions better

5. Try not to worry about things so much (I am a big worry wort) and know that God has everything under control

These are my resolutions for the year :). If you have any good ones feel free to comment and post your own. I promise to have another post soon once I get the computer running better and my new camera (thanks Adam) on there to upload pics.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

OMG linds I'm having MAJOR issues with fear and worry! It is totally consuming me and I'm having to completely turn it over to God! I also need to keep up with my devotions better. The holiday season threw me off. Hope you have a great week!

Megan said...

Good luck with your resolutions - you have some great ones on there! The biggest one I have is budgeting money better. Lots of eating at home! Hope you're having a great new year thus far.

Small Shake said...

Devotions is one I'm working on too. And worry is my biggest pitfall when it comes to just trusting that God will take care of it. Good luck with them!! Remeber, I'm a floor away (monday-friday haha!) if you need some accountability! LOL

Stephanie said...

I wish you luck with your resolutions!
here's a few of mine.. they aren't really resolutions, because i've found that i don't have a clue what God has in store for me or what roads he'll lead me down, and he would laugh at me if i said i had a resolution lol...
more so- promises to myself...
i promise to let go of my fears..by that i mean let go of my security blanket that is my friends and family here in greenville, sc....if we are offered something better in another place- we're taking it and not turning it down because we "like" it here...i learned that i can adjust and survive anywhere with God's help.
and i promise to care less about what people think about me, and more aout how I make others feel.

that's all i got for now lol...besides a promise to try and keep tears to a minimum the next few weeks...i miss work, but i will miss my baby more. :(