Monday, May 11, 2009

Feeling Blessed!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been feeling really blessed lately. Everyone in my life has provided something special. Adam is definitely the best husband and I don't know where I would be without him. God has also provided me with the best friends that a girl could ask for. I have known some since k-5, some since middle school, and some within the past few years. Sometimes it is hard for us all to see each other a lot now that we are adults and have families and jobs and what not, but I know that every one of them will always be there when I need them and vice versa. I also have the best family in the world. I could not ask for a better mother, father, sister, or brother-in-law. They are the best.
Lately I have been trying not to be so concerned about the little things in life and focus on what means the most to me. I have a wonderful husband, family, friends...I have a stable job and a house...I need to be thankful for what God has provided and who he has put in my life and not worry about the small things.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." (Philippians 4:6-8)

1 comment:

Belinda said...

You are a blessing to us too Linds! Lots of love!