Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MUD RUN!!!

This past Saturday, Adam did the Marine Mud Run. It is a 4 mile obstacle course which includes mud crawls, climbing walls, running and different obstacles. Here is a picture of Adam, Kris, Jana, and Brian (aka The Spartans) after they finished. I was proud of him for doing so well, although he was definitley sore afterwards and still even now, haha. I, of course, was unable to do the race because of my ankle and I am a little out of shape, haha. I do want to do it next year, although as out of shape as I am I better start training now :)
Also below is a picture of them doing one of about 36 obstacles on the course, a tire challenge. They had to turn the tire over like 6 times before moving on to the next obstacle.




1 comment:

Megan said...

Might I just suggest you wear a brown top and brown shorts because it looks like that's what you'll end up with no matter what!