Saturday, October 10, 2009

I love this time of the year!!

Fall definitely gets me into a good mood. I love this time of the year...college football, great weather, leaves changing, the Holidays are getting closer...I mean it doesnt get much better than this. This time of year reminds me to be thankful for the small and big things in life. God creates such beauty with the leaves changing and it is hard not to think about how awesome He is. Also with the Holidays quickly approaching I get thankful for my wonderful family and friends and also for the small things.
Fall also gets me into a decorating mood. I love getting to decorate the house with fall things and then that gets me thinking about the Christmas season and I LOVE decorating for Christmas. This year we have our own house, which makes me even more excited. Below are some pics of my fall decor.






2 comments:

Commander Pest Admin said...

Hey chick! looks great! I especially love the leaves on your mantle!

Megan said...

Cute decor! I especially love the picture of the leaves on the mantle because of the cuteness... but ALSO because you can tell that Adam is playing a video game.